We talk a lot about engagement with Asia and to date the discussion has largely focussed on our economic ties but what about arts and culture? Is creative mateship possible ?
The panel discuss some of the major issues shaping cultural and political policy in the Asian and Pacific region, as well as implications for the future
Highlights of Australia and Asia: is creative mateship possible? APT7 Goma Talks Brisbane 4th April 2013
- Professor Julianne Schultz
- Centre for Cultural Research, Griffith University and founding Editor of Griffith Review
- Dr Michael Wesley
- Professor of National Security, Australian National University.
- Wesley Enoch
- Artistic Director, Queensland Theatre Company, playwright and theatre director;
- Linda Jaivin
- Author, sinologist and Visiting Fellow, Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies, Australian National University;
- Moderator: Geraldine Doogue
- Saturday Extra presenter, ABC Radio National