The NSW Government is building a planning system focused on sustainable growth to deliver the jobs and houses we need to support our growing cities and regions and released this paper on 16 April for public feedback.
The new planning system will make NSW more competitive by improving decision making, providing more certainty and making it more cost effective to do business in the state. It will focus on people and communities, rather than processes. Communities will have a say in shaping their local area by helping to develop the long-term strategic plans that will set the ground rules for development.
- White Paper - A New Planning System for NSW (0) (45.6MB)
- White Paper - Introduction and Chapter 1 (0) (3.7MB)
- White Paper - Chapter 2 (0) (1.5MB)
- White Paper - Chapter 3 (0) (3.1MB)
- White Paper - Chapter 4 (0) (5.0MB)
- White Paper - Chapter 5 (0) (4.5MB)
- White Paper - Chapter 6 (0) (1.9MB)
- White Paper - Chapter 7 (0)(7.0MB)
- White Paper - Chapter 8 (0) (3.3MB)
- White Paper - Appendices & Glossary (0) (151KB)