Focusing particularly on the information technology services sub-sector, this report takes an in-depth look into how New Zealand's ICT sector is performing.
- rising investment in the sector
- the increasing number of computer systems design firms
- strong employment growth, with wages and salaries twice the New Zealand average
- four times as many firms investing in research and development than the average for all sectors
- rapidly increasing exports of computer and information services
- more demand for ICT skills across the economy.