Provides links to key resources for Indigenous affairs in Australia, including information on 'Closing the Gap' agreements, funding, geography, and government agencies.
This Quick Guide provides links to:
- the Council of Australian Government (COAG) key agreements under ‘Closing the Gap’
- a listing of Australian Government departments with responsibility for Indigenous affairs and their key programmes
- statistics and funding
- a map of ‘Aboriginal Australia’
- directories of Indigenous organisations and businesses
- key organisations outside Government departments
- state, territory and local government websites and
- overseas websites.