This website lists a number of Australian studies that provide information on the supply chain management of genetically modified crops and segregation and co-existence of GM and non-GM products.
• A national market access framework for GM canola and future GM crops (August 2007)
• GM Canola: An Information Package (August 2007)
• Potential impacts from the introduction of GM canola on organic farming in Australia (May 2007)
• GM grains in Australia - identity preservation (December 2006)
• Segregating GM and non-GM grain in the Australian grain storage system (August 2005)
• Development of a protocol for accreditation of non-GM grain produced in a designated non-GM region - Eyre Peninsula Study (February 2005)