APO now holds material from over 4,300 sources. Make your work stand out and support APO – the alert service and library that supports your work. Your annual membership will help sustain the collection of nearly 40,000 high quality policy research items and boost the reach of new policy research. In return APO will further promote your organisation to the world.
Membership fees are tax deductible.
- Your organisation’s logo and control of text on your source page: Click here for an example >
- Classified advertising credits (ads appear on the APO website and once each in the Policy Online Briefing newsletter sent out twice-weekly to 17,000 subscribers.)
- Prominence of Member status on source list pages
- Acknowledgement on APO's Members page
- Express moderation of any content you submit to the site
- Members-only competitions for conferences and other events
- Members only metrics page - keep an eye on the impact of your research via counts of views, downloads, top topics, authors, coverage and more.
Prices and Membership types:
- Institution Membership (200+ staff)
$4900 (includes 15 classified credits worth $1350 plus 1 x 20,000 impression Block Ad appearing throughout APO
- Organisation Membership A (30-199 staff)
$990 (includes 8 classified credits worth $720)
- Organisation Membership B (2-29 staff)
$490 (includes 4 classified credits worth $360)
- Individual Membership (for solo consultancies, freelance writers, researchers etc)
$95 (includes 1 classified credit worth $90)
Become an APO member today
NB: This link takes you to APO's Advertising & Membership Gateway, a separate site where you will need to register / login to process your payment. If you are already a registered research contributor to this site, you can use the same username and password on the Advertising & Membership Gateway but you will still need to log in to each site separately.