With change occurring at all levels of the public sector, Executive and Personal Assistants are facing the demands of a growing workload and the need for a diverse skill set. EAs and PAs play a crucial role in the success of their executives and their role has the potential to lead to higher positions within the company.
Back and bigger than ever, this event brings together 30+ expert speakers including two world-class international keynotes:
- Katherine Johnson, Former Special Assistant to the President of the United States, Barack Obama, The White House, USA
- Kate Marley MBE, Former Personal Assistant and Special Adviser to the UK Prime Minister David Cameron, No 10 Downing Street, UK
Akolade’s 3rd Annual Public Sector EA & PA Summit explores strategies to elevate your career by enhancing your leadership skills, emotional IQ, communication and conflict resolution strategies, as well as the opportunity to hear from C-level executives what they seek in an EA. By harnessing these skills, EAs and PAs can ensure the success of executive staff and progress their own careers.
Key benefits of attending:
- Improving internal work relations and external stakeholder engagement
- Exploring skills and pathways to maximise your career progression
- Adapting to the constant change in workplace demands and new responsibilities
- Strategies to minimise stress and maintain personal wellbeing
- Developing an optimal relationship with your executive and establishing yourself as an organisational leader
Don't miss hearing from other expert speakers including:
- Paul Newson, Deputy Secretary, Office of Liquor, Gaming and Emergency Management, Department of Justice, NSW
- Helen Grist, Executive Assistant to the Chief Justice, Family Court of Australia
- Larissa Auditore, Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Office, 2014 Executive PA Magazine ‘PA of the Year’, iCare NSW
- Megan Kendrick, Executive Assistant to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer, CSIRO
- Julie Sharpe, Executive Assistant to the General Manager, LGNSW Assistant of the Year 2016, Bland Shire Council
- Heidi Wenham, Executive Assistant to General Manager, Best Event Organised by an Assistant 2016, Canterbury-Bankstown Council
APO members are eligible for a 10% DISCOUNT off the current price.
Contact Akolade on 02 9247 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your VIP Code: WFXO1 to receive your discount