Akolade is proud to present the 8th Social Media for Gov summit 2017.
Not only does social media allow government departments to receive feedback on their services, it is also an extremely valuable tool for the delivery of services, increasing trust, building legitimacy, and of course, engagement. Social media is a golden opportunity for the public sector to easily and efficiently engage in a discussion with the population and build strong relationships.
Are you generating rich and quality content that the public will engage with?
Akolade’s Social Media for Government, 3rd - 5th May 2017 in Canberra, will provide a platform for networking and discussions on all things social media strategies to engage with your audience.
Key benefits of attending:
- Drive and manage engagement on social media through effective content planning
- Measure the effectiveness and return on investment of social media initiatives
- Use innovative techniques through video content and paid advertisements
- Develop practical tools to use social media effectively with limited budgets and resources
- Constructively manage and prevent conflicts through social media
- Speaker mix from federal government, state government and government agencies
- Focus on public service delivery through social media channels
- Delving deeper into emerging trends in video content engagement
- Virtual communications to manage crisis
- Grow social presence in a risk adverse environment
- Implement data-driven business decisions based on social analysis
- Sergeant Sean Whitcomb, Public Affairs Director, Seattle Police Department, USA
- Dean Halpin, Deputy Director - Defence Newspapers and Multimedia, Department of Defence
- Jonathon Thorpe, Assistant Commissioner - Digital Delivery, Australian Taxation Office
- Anita Rivera, National Director Communications, Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Mia Garlick, Director - Public Policy Australia & New Zealand, Facebook
- Amanda Dennett, Director of Digital Media, Department of Human Services
- Nick O’Donnell, Director of Public Policy and Government Affairs APAC, LinkedIn
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE to access the full programme and register.
APO readers are eligible for a 10% discount off the current price!
Please call Akolade on 02 9247 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) and quote your VIP Code: WFXO1 to register and receive this exclusive discount.