Liquid Learning is proud to present the 10th Annual National Policy Officers’ Evidence-Based Policy Development Conference 2017. Specifically designed for Policy Officers, Analysts and professionals working in related policy management and evaluation roles to explore the future of policy development and provide the practical advice and skills necessary to become more effective and successful in policy roles.
The conference will maintain its tradition of bringing theory to life through a series of case study presentations and expert commentaries from senior public servants and seasoned policy professionals. Delving into the entire life-cycle of policy, this event will focus on the role and function of evidence in policy research and development, exploring the application, as well as the limitations, of contemporary approaches and proposing solutions to policy’s most common challenges.
As the premier networking event for policy professionals in Australia, this unmissable conference will provide an unrivalled learning and networking opportunity!
- Improving policy outcomes through effective leadership and collaboration
- Strategies to source and analyse quality evidence
- Developing communication and advocacy skills
- Policy development trends in today’s global climate
- Andrew Podger, AO Professor of Public Policy Australian National University College of Arts and Social Sciences
- Jason Russo, Chief Economist and Chief Statistician, Assistant Secretary, Policy, Research and Statistics Branch Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- Jan Mason, Managing Director Defence Housing Australia
- Alison Frame, Deputy Secretary, Policy and Strategy Department of Planning and Environment NSW
- Dr Peggy Brown, Chief Executive Officer National Mental Health Commission
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE to view the amazing speaker line-up
10% discount off Standard rate offered to APO subscribers with the brochure code Q1