Clariden Global is launching the Palliative & Aged Care Forum: Re-Thinking and Improving End-of-life & Ageing Care for Senior Citizens this coming 14 – 16 June 2017 at the Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne, Australia.
In the face of a global silver tsunami, ensuring quality of ageing life for elders with escalating health complexities and needs, has become a national and international matter. The Australian government have begun to address the issue of a growing ageing population by introducing and strongly advocating Palliative Care, a life enhancing care into the aged care system. To embrace such life transforming care practice, the Palliative & Aged Care Forum has put together a series of sessions with top visionary evangelists from the palliative and aged care sector, to help delegates deliver an optimum Palliative & Ageing Care through:
- Acquiring innovative Palliative & Aged Care Approaches
- Adopting readily implemented Digital Palliative & Aged Care Operation Management
- Modeling best practices from Award Winning Palliative & Aged Care Speakers
- Leveraging on critically acclaimed industry leaders’ insights into Providing Personalized and Inclusive Palliative & Aged Care
- 360 degree analysis on Assisted Dying & Palliative Care
Exclusively for all APO members:
Quote the code “APO5PERCENT” to receive 5% discount off the registration fees. Register here today.
For more information, contact Stefanie at email@example.com or +61 3 9909 7310.