The 9th National Public Sector Women in Leadership Summit 2017
The Australian Public Sector is undergoing much transformation, creating a dynamic and complex environment that needs strong, courageous leaders who pioneer new pathways. Although it is becoming increasingly complex, it also presents opportunities for existing and emerging leaders to grow and innovate. This is essential when revamping traditional structures and systems to remain relevant and push towards a more public-centric service.
In order to become the leader of tomorrow, established and emerging leaders in the Public Sector must discover and hone their skills in order to redefine their futures and seize opportunities to grow and progress. They must find effective strategies to manage disruptions, drive transformation, performance manage a diverse workforce, navigate disruptions and push towards a quality citizencentric service.
As the premier learning and networking event, The 9th National Public Sector Women in Leadership Summit 2017 brings together a variety of leaders to share their inspirational journeys, practical advice and insights. We are proud to present a speaker line-up showcasing the Australian Public Sector’s diversity of thought, experience, gender and culture. Aspiring female leaders will gain valuable insights and advice through interactive workshops, case studies, expert commentary sessions and two interactive panel discussions. Discover strategies and skill-sets to navigate complex challenges, drive successful change, and achieve career excellence in the Public Sector.
- Inspirational leadership stories from senior leaders in the Public Sector
- Developing courage and resilience to lead your team with confidence
- Hone and transform your skillset to step up and succeed
- Network with like-minded leaders in the Public Sector
- Her Excellency Dr. Anna Elisabeth Prinz German Ambassador to Australia Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Her Excellency Erica Schouten The Ambassador of The Kingdom of the Netherlands in Australia Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- David Parker AM Deputy Secretary Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
- Pip Spence Acting Deputy Secretary Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development
- Air Vice Marshal Margaret Staib, AM, CSC Director, Former Chief Executive Officer Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation, ASPI, Airservices Australia
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE to view the amazing speaker line-up
10% discount off Standard rate offered to APO subscribers with the brochure code Q1