Evolving government policy directions and shifting priorities around projects and programs, keep PMOs on their toes as they seek to create value in a changing space. An innovative mindset and flexible approach to delivery are key to succeeding in this environment. In order to navigate these challenges and establish longevity and value, leaders must develop and refine their personal leadership skill set. This conference provides participants with practical strategies and techniques to form an actionable plan to boost productivity and drive project success.
This event brings together PMO professionals from across the Public Sector to share successes, challenges and approaches toward building a PMO that delivers better, streamlined projects and programs. The Public Sector PMO Leadership Summit 2017 will provide an opportunity for participants to network with leaders and peers alike, sharing best practice and their own personal journeys.
- Practical methods to build, maintain and structure a value-creating PMO
- Refining leadership, communication and negotiation skills for management and stakeholder buy-in
- Creating strategies to manage change and increase flexibility
- Advancing PMO maturity in a changing environment
- Rina Bruinsma First Assistant Secretary, Finance Transformation and People and Projects Office Department of Finance
- Yvonne Butler Chief Executive Officer Australian Institute of Project Management
- Mike Davies Chief Science and Technology Program Defence Science and Technology Group
- Ian McKenzie Chief Information Officer Department of Parliamentary Services
- Ofer Zwikael Associate Professor Australian National University
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE to view the amazing speaker line-up
10% discount off Standard rate offered to APO subscribers with the brochure code Q2