What should the future of ICT Procurement look like?
With government agencies undertaking large scale ICT transformation programs such as moving to the cloud and digital transformation, questions are being asked about the future of ICT procurement. As pressure grows from within government to increase the work with small to medium sized vendors, to enable greater agility, it is a time for change.
The ‘Driving Change in ICT Procurement’ conference will bring together leaders from across the sector to network and discuss future strategies for success.
Enhance your conference experience with:
- 14 fantastic speakers discussing their case studies around ICT procurement change
- Speed Networking session: get ready to meet new people, make connections & build your network
- Roundtable sessions to hear about leading technologies and business processes
- Panel of Vendors analysing how Government could change to improve the relationships with vendors
- Spotlight session: to get all of your pressing questions answered
Who will attend?
Leaders from the Public Sector including:
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Procurement Officers
- Heads of Vendor Management
- Heads of Contract Management
- Heads of IT Procurement
- Heads IT Sourcing
- Heads of ICT
- Heads of Category Management