It is no secret that the rise of technology has placed pressure on change across the Public Sector. Service management is more important than ever when supporting this change and will be vital for organisations looking to drive a customer centric strategy.
However, as the Public Sector undergoes large transformation projects such as moving to digital services, challenges arise in identifying the service model that best suits your organisation.
The Public Sector Service Management Improvement conference will provide case studies that address practical solutions for challenges that arise throughout the journey.
Enhance your conference experience with:
- Panel discussions to help answer your pressing questions
- A speed networking session where you will meet new people, make connections and build your network
- Case studies presented by best practice organisations
- An interactive session guiding you through your service delivery dos and don’t
Who will attend?
- Chief Information Officers
- Heads of Service Management
- Heads of IT Service Management
- Heads of Service Delivery
- Heads of Client Service
- Heads of Service Desk/Helpdesk
Attend to learn:
- Align business priorities with IT teams
- Design a service model for your context
- Implement evaluation for continuous improvement
- Achieve organisational change management in (IT) SM
Register online using the code CC*APO to save $100!