Liquid Learning is proud to present the inaugural APS 5 & 6 Emerging Leaders Forum 2017. A new event designed specifically to inspire and educate APS 5 & 6 level officers who aspire to progress into leadership roles. It provides insights from seasoned leaders who have ‘walked in their shoes’ and successfully navigated their way through this evolving sector.
This two day conference will tackle what makes a great leader in the Public Sector, how to highlight potential leadership calibre while functioning in a non-leadership role and provide tangible takeaways to prepare for the step up into leadership.
The sector is looking for new leaders across all levels. It’s time to step up.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
10% discount off Standard rate offered to APO subscribers with the code Q1
- Inspirational leadership stories from existing and emerging leaders
- Strategies to highlight potential to your senior peers and leaders
- Develop strategic awareness and deepen your understanding of the Public Sector dynamic
- Hone the skills of strategic communication and influence
Key Featured Speakers:
- Andrew Stuart Deputy Secretary Department of Health
- Troy Sloan First Assistant Secretary, Policy, Analysis and Evaluation Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Samantha Torres Deputy Secretary, Arts and Culture Department of Planning and Environment, NSW
- Maureen Sheehan Executive Director, Strategy Participation and Early Intervention Community Services Directorate
- Michelle Lauder Assistant Secretary Department of Agriculture and Water Resources