IPWEA (NSW) is pleased to announce the Honourable Melinda Pavey MP to deliver a keynote address at Emerging Technologies in Public Infrastructure conference next month!
The ‘Emerging Technologies in Public Infrastructure’ conference will bring together national and local thought leaders across government, private sectors and suppliers to discuss how to build stronger public infrastructure solutions through emerging technologies.
Don’t miss Minister Melinda Pavey’s keynote address on how the whole of government is continuing to commit and deliver civil infrastructure developments in NSW.
The keynote address are among a line of government heavyweights to present at the conference, with further representation including:
- Dr Stuart Minchin, Chief Environmental Geosciences Division, Geoscience Australia
- Marcus Burke, Project Director – Heavy Vehicle Compliance and Technology, National Transport Commission
- Evan Walker, Director – Smart Innovation Centre, Transport for NSW
- Kim Woodbury, Chief Operating Officer, City of Sydney
- Nabil Saleh, Chief Information Officer, Woollahra Municipal Council
- Andrew Downie, Chief Information and Digital Officer, City of Greater Geelong
- Stephen Fernando, Chief Financial Officer & Manager Business Services, Mackay Regional Council
- Jarrod Burton, Chief Remote Pilot, Hydro Tasmania
- And many more!
PLUS ENJOY HARBOUR CRUISE + DINNER + VIVID
Registration only takes a few minutes via our online booking form - https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/newreg.php?eventid=241702&&
We look forward to welcoming you the conference this coming June.