IWDA is the leading Australian agency entirely focussed on women’s rights and gender equality in the Asia Pacific region. We are international, feminist and independent.
About the role: Reporting to the Director of Research, Policy & Advocacy and working within an experienced team, you will manage a portfolio of research, policy and advocacy engagements that progress women’s rights and gender equality and IWDA’s role in providing feminist analysis.
- Develop and manage research partnerships
- Advise and guide IWDA’s Programs team to plan and manage research activities within our international programs
- Create reports, policy briefs and articles that communicate research results and implications
- Provide analysis to drive advocacy and communication activities
- Contribute to organisational monitoring, evaluation and learning processes
You will possess relevant post-graduate qualifications in International Development, Gender Studies or similar. You will be able to demonstrate your experience managing research partnerships, with the ability to communicate research findings to a range of audiences. You will have considerable experience in policy development and analysis and strong advocacy skills. Your connection to, and knowledge of, women’s rights and gender equality will be demonstrated throughout your work history and professional networks.