Public Sector Strategic Communications & Engagement
Effective communications campaigns and initiatives are a powerful way for public sector organisations to engage with their key stakeholders. Well executed digital, social and traditional campaigns can grow reach and improve engagement with citizens and industries.
How can you leverage channels and content to engage diverse stakeholder groups?
The Public Sector Strategic Communications & Engagement conference will enable your organisation to engage new & existing stakeholders in timely, informative and creative communications.
You will learn how to:
- Create behaviour change through meaningful and engaging campaigns
- Build positive relationships and generate public trust in your agency
- Better engage internal stakeholders
- Leverage digital channels for increased engagement with 21st century Australians
- Improve your digital communications channels through user centric design
Who will attend?
Senior leaders from Federal and State Departments and Agencies with responsibilities for:
- Corporate Affairs
- Public Relations Affairs