Personalizing the classroom experience – teachers, librarians and administrators connect the dots with digital learning
This report focuses on how today’s educators are personalizing the learning process for students. The ways that educators are personalizing learning centers around their own experiences with online learning, socially-based media and digital content - much like the students in their own classrooms are already doing!
- The key questions being addressed in this report include:
- What are educators’ experiences with online learning?
- How does it inform their perspectives on student learning?
- What policies and practices are administrators considering around the “Bring Your Own Technology” movement?
- How do we transform the classroom from a “one size fits all” model to a truly individualized learning experience for students?