Multicultural Mental Health Australia (MMHA) develops a range of mental health resources, tools, multilingual information for the community and the mental health sector
- Fact sheets and pamphlets in a variety of languages and topics
- Books and reports on mental health issues affecting people from CALD backgrounds and mental health in general
- Magazine Synergy published 3 times per year
- Electronic newsletter published monthly
- MMHA website is updated regularly
- Posters and other merchandise for promotional purposes
- Training manuals for the Expert and Community Trainers of the Stigma Reduction Project
- Information Pack for trained Speakers Bureau members
This site also has a range of publications and resource listings on this topic.
Multicultural Mental Health Australia is funded by the The Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing through the National Mental Health Strategy.