Director of Operations, APO
Editor, Collections & Publishing
Volunteers and Student Placements
There are lots of ways to volunteer with APO. We offer great work experience across a range of areas including content curation, database updates, marketing and promotion, and special projects. APO is able to host students, interns and industry placements from various discplines including:
- Business (e.g. economics, information management)
- Computer sciences (e.g. data analytics, data science, web design)
- Humanities (e.g. international relations, Indigenous studies, philosophy, politics, public policy, sociology)
- Marketing (e.g. advertising, digital marketing, events, social media marketing)
- Media and communications (e.g. graphic design, journalism, film and video, public relations, editing, publishing and writing) and other courses.
Volunteers are able to work with us online or at our Hawthorn offices. We would particularly welcome librarians and information managers who would like to help with curation and database improvements.
If you would like to volunteer or organise a placement with APO please contact email@example.com