Do you want to understand human behaviour and how to influence it?
Do you want to create change, but don't know where to start?
In these challenging times, understanding how to influence behaviour is more important than ever. Our Applying Behavioural Science to Create Change micro-credential will empower you to create the change you seek.
This 8-week online course delivered by Monash Sustainable Development Institute's BehaviourWorks Australia team will help you:
- Understand the role of behavioural science in policy and practice
- Understand human behaviour and the psychological drivers that influence it
- Unpack complex issues with behaviour change frameworks and theory
- Apply behavioural science concepts to key global and local sustainability challenges
- Learn how to apply the BehaviourWorks Method to explore, design, and implement behaviour change interventions
- Explore the role of behavioural science in policy and practice
- Discover how behavioural insights can influence policy and decision-making
Our 8-week micro-credential brings together insights and experiences from a range of behaviour change experts. This course delivers 8 modules of content, including videos, discussions, papers and case studies, to enable self-paced learning.
Through guided activities and assessment, you'll have the opportunity to apply the behavioural science approach to understand, design and deliver successful behaviour change projects.
Take control of the change you want to create. Upskill in Behavioural Science and become a leader in creating behaviour-focused solutions.