This interactive, two day workshop will provide learning for practitioners responsible for writing and implementing the policies and procedures used by organisations, businesses and management committees.
- Understand the function of policy for organisations and their oversight bodies
- Identify the policies and procedures needed for your organisation
- Understand the stages of the policy-development process
- Know how to engage approvers, implementers and those affected to test and deliver what is needed and to facilitate approvals by decision-makers
- Know how to write policies and procedures that are clear and concise
- Understand the features of a good organisational system for policy, procedure and guideline development
- Know how to facilitate smooth implementation
- Know how to plan for long-term management and evaluation
You will also receive a free copy of The Australian Policy Handbook
In-person delivery is at a venue with a current and comprehensive COVID-19 safe plan in place. Remote delivery places are also available.