Are you a scholar-practitioner looking for the knowledge, skills, and tools to steer systems change?
The Complex Systems Leadership Program is a rigorous and evidence-rich program and is designed for participants who want the underpinning evidence for taking a complexity approach to systems change. It is a self-paced three-unit program, delivered online over a five-month period and includes monthly group mentoring sessions. During this time participants apply what they learn to address a complex (wicked) problem/s of their choice, in a community, using Wicked Lab's Tool for Systemic Change and nine Focus Areas.
The program consists of three units:
- Unit 1: Understanding wicked problems
- Unit 2: Tackling wicked problems by building adaptive communities
- Unit 3: Tackling wicked problems by strengthening the government-community interface
This program is ideal for:
• Scholar-System Stewards (A type of scholar-practitioners)
• Evidence-based policy makers (Government)
Learn more about the program online or download our program information guide.
Enrolments close Friday 1st October.
Register your place for the last intake for 2021 - cost is AUD$2200
*Includes 12 month license to Tool for Systemic Change valued at AUD$1900