2 Day Workshop: In-person and remote connection places available.
This interactive, two day workshop will provide learning for practitioners responsible for writing and implementing the policies and procedures used by organisations, businesses and management committees.
- Understand the function of policy for organisations and their oversight bodies
- Identify the policies and procedures needed for your organisation
- Understand the stages of the policy-development process
- Know how to engage approvers, implementers and those affected to test and deliver what is needed and to facilitate approvals by decision-makers
- Know how to write policies and procedures that are clear and concise
- Understand the features of a good organisational system for policy, procedure and guideline development
- Know how to facilitate smooth implementation
- Know how to plan for long-term management and evaluation
You will also receive a free copy of The Australian Policy Handbook.
In-person delivery is at a venue with a current and comprehensive COVID-19 safe plan in place. Remote delivery places are also available.