This two-day immersion, delivered by experienced policy professional, Nonie Malone, and awarded government writing educator, Sandra Hogan, will hone your skills so you and your decision-makers have confidence in your written communications.
- Know the critical importance of writing in the policy development process
- Understand how to use policy documents to reach and influence decision-makers
- Know how to navigate the complex policy environment
- Distinguish the elements of good policy writing and learn by doing
- Know how to engage internal and external stakeholders effectively
- See how policy documents influence and embody policy
- Develop confidence in planning and creating policy documents
- Know how to communicate accurately, briefly and comprehensively
You will also receive a free copy of the Australian Policy Handbook.