As a Senior Compliance Officer you will be responsible for:
- Identifying National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) worker screening compliance issues and developing and implementing strategies to promote compliance.
- Undertaking pro-active compliance activities in relation to NDIS worker screening.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders, particularly the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission (NDIS Commission) to facilitate a collaborative approach to NDIS worker screening compliance.
- Planning and conducting investigations into breaches of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (Worker Screening) Act 2020 and subsidiary legislation.
- Analysing data to inform targeted compliance activity.