The Department of Customer Service (NSW) is a strategic policy hub responsible for delivering law reform and strategic policy across the broad range of legislative areas covered by SafeWork NSW and NSW Fair Trading at the State and National level.
- Ongoing vacancies based in Parramatta or Gosford
- Various temporary vacancies based in Parramatta or Gosford – up to 6 months in duration.
- Can be full-time, part-time or job-share arrangements.
- Salary Range $99,431 to $110,064 (Clerk Grade 7/8)
- A talent pool may also be created for future ongoing and temporary roles.
- We are currently returning to the office but there is flexibility around working from home. Further discussion can be had regarding these arrangements.
About the role:
The role of Policy Officer sits within various policy portfolio teams within the Policy and Strategy branch of the Better Regulation Division. To be considered for this role, we are looking for:
- Strong research, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- The ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Ability and/or experience in writing briefing notes, discussion papers and having input into the development of submissions to the Minister and Cabinet
- A solid understanding of government policy and processes
Applications close 23 May 2022.