This Collection is part of a Linkage, Infrastructure, Equipment and Facilities (LIEF) project LE180100094 Linked semantic platforms for social and physical infrastructure and wellbeing funded by the Australian Government, through the Australian Research Council.
- of research, policy and evaluation relevant to the design and implementation of activities which prevent and tackle family violence.
- of developments in research, policies and actions since the Royal Commission into Family Violence
- of policy-relevant resources that relate to current and emerging issues in Australia.
A valuable resource
- for communities, policy researchers, advisers, decision-makers and academics in their roles.
- collated and curated key policy-relevant resources.
- the most valuable and relevant material and resources, so that they are searchable and accessible through one platform.
- policy and research reports, presentations and guides and summaries, editorial and opinion articles, infographics and multimedia, datasets.
- on community attitudes and responses to violence against women.
- the relationship of gender issues to policy and program development tackling family violence.
- the evaluation of initiatives and programs that relate to this focus.
Professor Jane Farmer, Swinburne University