The NQF Snapshot Q4 2013 is ACECQA’s fourth national report on children’s education and care services assessed and rated against the National Quality Standard (NQS).
The data included in this Snapshot has been drawn from the National Quality Agenda IT System (NQA ITS) as at 31 December 2013.
Snapshot highlights include:
- 14,116 children’s education and care services operating across Australia
- 4508 or 32% of services have received a quality rating
- 59% of all rated services are rated as Meeting or Exceeding the National Quality Standard
- 74,645 supervisor certificates have been issued
- 4.9% of services across Australia are operating with waivers.