SNAICC is committed to pursuing the following eight priorities, each of equal importance, on behalf of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and families.
We will work in partnership with local services, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander bodies, governments and non-government organisations.
SNAICC's 8 Priorities are:
- Support families to care for children
- Value and respect Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture
- Healing and reparations for the Stolen Generations
- Self determination in child protection
- Thrive by five with culture alive
- Real results take real planning
- Building capacity builds communities
- Hope, wealth and prosperity for our children