The rollover to the NDIS means service providers can no longer rely on government funding and standardised services, and instead need to implement a commercial mindset and develop customer-centric service models.
Ensuring the financial sustainability of your organisation and operational efficiency, whilst at the same time providing quality services, are key concerns for many service providers. With more competitors entering the market, providers need to implement new strategies to increase the organisation’s financial viability in order to remain a sustainable service.
The 2nd Delivering Disability Services Forum WA brings together senior-thought leaders to discuss strategies and challenges on business viability, workforce challenges and service demand and quality as the state continues its transition to the NDIS. The forum will provide delegates with proven tools and techniques to realign your business strategies to ensure your organisation has the capacity to flourish under the NDIS.
Attend this informative forum and gain practical insights into:
- Developing a commercial business model to ensure financial sustainability
- Realigning strategies and processes to strengthen operational efficiency
- Cutting costs whilst improving service quality
- Effectively engaging with and providing services to Indigenous communities
- Developing and implementing new workforce strategies that meet the needs of your customers and your business
- Retaining and increasing your market share through customer-centred approach
This practical forum is developed for professionals in the following roles:
- General Manager
- Director of Care
- NDIS Transition
- Service Delivery/Community Services
- Planning and Strategy
APO subscribers recieve an exclusive 10% discount off the current price! Quote VIP code: WPXAPO1
Find out more here.