Social media has become the Generation Z’s primary means of interacting with the world. With 89% of 18-29 year olds checking their social media daily, its influence is more prominent than ever. This love for social is being applied to their post-secondary lives, informing school selection, course choice, and shaping their involvement in the higher education experience. For professional communicators working within post-secondary, attention to this shift is critical.
Akolade’s 3rd Social Media for Higher Education Forum brings together sector leaders to discuss how to best utilise data and analytics to inform social media strategy that maximises student recruitment and engagement, whilst ensuring a return on investment is being made. This forum will explore strategic ways to develop content, expand audiences and stay competitive within this dynamic environment. This event will capture current trends and identify future ones to ensure your social media strategy stays relevant. All of which are essential in building a successful social media campaign.
Attend this forum and learn how to:
- Develop a foundational social media strategy that will endure the dynamic environment
- Efficiently analyse social media data to maximise your ROI
- Create engaging content to maximise student recruitment and engagement
- Stay competitive by identifying future trends and technologies
- Achieving considerable results with restrained resources and minimal expenditure
This practical forum is developed for professionals involved in:
- Social Media
- Digital/ Digital Marketing
- Media/ Media relations
APO subscribers recieve an exclusive 10% discount off the current price! Quote VIP code: WPXAPO1
Find out more here.