Improving health outcomes through data transformation & analytics
Pre-conference workshop | 14 May 2019
Two day conference | 15-16 May 2019
The healthcare industry is at the cusp of a massive data revolution. With the ever-increasing scale of patient records and the desperate need for faster, smarter decision-making, the focus now is to transform the patient experience by efficiently utilising data and technology to enable informed decision-making. The challenge lies in transforming data at its’ very core so that it is meaningful, usable and shareable, while grappling with the uphill battle of compliance, integration, privacy, transparency and governance.
This summit will bring together health sector data leaders and feature powerful case studies about how organisations are optimising patient care through data transformation. Together, data and analytics will drive healthcare innovation, enhancing health outcomes in a way never experienced before.
Key learning objectives:
- Making health data more meaningful, accessible and shareable
- Empowering clinicians with analytics to enable informed decision making
- Improving patient outcomes through real-time and predictive analytics
- Positive initiatives to overcome the challenge of integration, privacy and governance
- Tapping into technology to accelerate patient care
Key speakers include:
- Dr Michael Daly, Executive Director Clinical Governance, Metro South Health QLD
- Angela Ryan, Acting Chief Clinical Information Officer, Australian Digital Health Agency
- Dr Bruce Shadbolt, A/g Director of Research, ACT Health
- Sharon Hakkennes, Chief Information Officer, Barwon Health
- Stephanie Owen, Group IT Strategy, Architecture and Analytics Manager, Vincent's Health Australia
- Jane Shrapnel, Principle Data Scientist, Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network
- Lauren Beard, Analytics Uplift Project Lead, Ambulance Victoria
- Thomas Glanville, Manager ABM and BI, Murrumbidgee Local Health District
Visit the website for more information.
Register here & SAVE 10% when you apply VIP code: APO10.