Call for papers ANZSEE 2019 Conference
We invite abstracts for contributors of papers to our conference with the following indicative topics:
- Ecological economics
- Sustainable urban, rural and regional futures
- Ecological limits and planetary boundaries
- Ecological ethics and worldviews Intrinsic value/s of nature
- First Nations and Indigenous economies
- Transformative technologies in a bounded world
- Embedding ecological economics into education systems
- Communicating ecological economics; influencing decision makers
Details of call: http://anzsee.org/call-for-papers/
Details of themes: http://anzsee.org/conference-themes/
Please send abstracts (250-word limit) and bios (150-word limit) to conference coordinator
Anitra Nelson — email@example.com — by 11.59pm Friday 15 April 2019. Include a
short title and up to four keywords for your contribution.
We expect the selection process to be finalised by Monday 15 May 2019.