Learn how to apply a behavioural lens to solving policy problems using real examples of behavioural solutions in the public sector. Answer the question: How do you translate awareness of an issue into a behaviour change?
What will you learn?
- Influences on human behaviour – how to identify and measure them
- Common behaviour change mistakes – how to avoid them
- Working with data to support interventions
- A practical behavioural methodology to support a conceptual exploration of your problem
- Tools to increase the odds of behaviour change in a target audience
- Classic policy tools versus behavioural solutions
- Using behavioural change solutions in the policy cycle.
Who should attend?
- Executives, managers and program leaders - this workshop has been designed for people leading government programs, and who are keen to understand how behaviour plays a role in the success of their program.
- Colleagues are encouraged to attend together, as you will be provided with an opportunity to work through your own policy issues as your progress through the masterclass.
Who will lead the course?
- Monash University’s BehaviourWorks Australia (BWA) - the largest applied behaviour change research unit in Australia, with extensive experience partnering with government. Partners include EPA NSW, WorkSafe Victoria and Australia Post.