Developing coherent policies that have majority support is only part of government’s role; policies also need to be implementable and implemented effectively. Leading these workshops will be Dr Nick Fleming, founding Director of Innergise – a firm focused on fuelling progress, performance and prosperity by helping people to conceive, design and execute smarter strategies, programs and projects.
We're offering two approaches for this workshop:
- one-day intensive for individual participants, and
- two-day approach for teams.
This one-day intensive workshop exposes a contemporary approach to policy implementation, with a focus on risk management, relationship building and using practical tools underpinned by evidence-based insights.
Dates: 11 June 2019
Register for the one-day intensive
A TEAM APPROACH
The two-day team approach allows time for teams from the same organisation to apply the workshop learnings on their own policy implementation project. As a team, participants will focus on the skills practices and relationship that are central to effective policy implementation.
Dates: 12-13 June 2019
Register for the team approach
*Please register for either the one day intensive or the two day team approach through specific registration URLs above.
What will you learn?
- A broad appreciation of the skills, practices and relationships central to effective policy implementation.
- Governance arrangements that match implementation requirements.
- Effective design of the policy implementation approach.
- How to identify, engage and sustain relationships with stakeholders that are essential to implementation.
- Managing risk in implementation, governance and resource allocation.
- Tailoring monitoring and evaluation to policy implementation and associated functional requirements.