This leading event will feature over 30 diverse speakers, over 20 solution-focused case studies, and a number of interactive panels, roundtable sessions and inspirational keynotes to help you to implement best practice D&I strategies at your organisation.
We have a special 10% discount voucher on offer for the 2nd Annual Workforce Inclusion and Diversity conference (Auckland, 28 - 30 August 2019). To benefit, register here and enjoy 10% off your ticket with the VIP discount code: APO10.
Hear from over 30 diverse speakers:
- Tamati Coffey, MP for Waiariki
- Anne Fitisemanu, Chief Executive Officer, Tupu Toa
- Ailsa Claire, OBE Chief Executive Officer, Auckland District Health Board
- Heather Shotter, Chief Executive officer, Palmerston North City Council
- Chris Quin, Chief Executive Officer, Foodstuffs North Island
- David Walsh, Chief Executive Officer, New Zealand Post
- Rachel Froggatt, Chief Executive Officer, Women in Sport Aotearoa
- Glen Cornelius, Managing Director, Harrison Grierson
- And many others!
Key themes to be covered:
- Aligning D&I with business goals
- Leadership development Maori and Pacific Islanders
- Achieving gender equity, equality and balance
- LGBTQIA+ inclusive initiatives
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Leading a multigenerational workforce
- Inclusive workplace for staff with disabilities
- Enablers for successful flexibility and work-life balance
For more information download the brochure or visit wdni-nz.aventedge.com.
To register, click here and apply VIP discount code: APO10 to save 10%.
Have questions? Email email@example.com or call 02 91888 8950