GovDX 2019 provides leading case studies exploring an omni-channel experience, data & analytics, cloud transformation and strategy. This summit brings together key information, digital, cloud and technology experts to deliver case studies, insights and strategies to accelerate the public sector’s adoption of emerging technology and drive citizen centric service delivery.
The federal government unveiled its first Digital Transformation Strategy late last year and aims to digitise all public interactions with departments and agencies by 2025. The 2018-19 budget indicates key investments in platforms and technology to improve citizen experience of government services online. With $663.3 million being invested in digital and IT projects, the Government is increasingly focused on innovating the way services are delivered.
Attend this summit and learn how to:
- Drive an omni-channel experience to ensure citizen-centric service delivery
- Utilise data and analytics to improve decision making and accelerate the rate of digital transformation
- Embed a holistic approach to cloud and IT transformation within your organisation
- Integrate a cloud strategy to ensure business continuity and innovation
- Realise the ethical considerations of digital and cloud transformation in a tech-driven world
APO subscribers recieve an exclusive 10% discount off the current price. Register here and reference VIP code WPXAPO1 to avail of the offer.