To foster positive public perception of government projects and enable long-term success of services and policies you need engaged stakeholders. Without buy in you'll face difficulty in rolling out new policies, and face and even tougher time in reaching success.
Now in it's third year, the Community and Stakeholder Engagement Summit 2019 brings together front runners in engagement strategies from departments around Australia. Building on from an outstanding event in 2018, the focus shifts this year to focus deeply on transparency, inclusivity, collaboration and trust, and how these factors interplay to drive engagement.
Ready to book? Click here to secure your seats.
In 2019 we are joined by some of the top minds in community engagement, including:
- Felicity Stewart, Director National Engagement, National Disability Insurance Agency
- Donna Marshall, Executive Director, Stakeholder and Community Engagement, Cross Rail Delivery Authority, IAP2
- Andrew Johnson, Adovcate for Children and Young People, Office of the Advocate for Children and Young People
- Dr John Warburton, Deputy General Manager, Inner West Council
- and many more!
2019's program is packed with advice, insights and strategies. Here's what you can expect:
- Hear case-studies on the best ways to build two-way engagement and ensure transparent and authentic communication
- Attend a hands-on masterclass to learn how to engage with multicultural audiences. Brainstorm with your peers on how to build culturally safe environments for collaboration
- Increase confidence when designing and collaborating projects and policies with community and stakeholders
- Discover how to overcome community distrust to build long-term stakeholder relationships
- Participate in round tables discussions and uncover a diverse range of engagement tools ready to be implemented when you return to the office
- Become a trusted advisor for your community and a thought leader in the Engagement Community
Head over to our website to see the full agenda, speaker line up and, most importantly, secure your seats.