Back for the 2nd year, the Evidence Based Policy Summit 2019 addresses the fundamental themes that are key to good policy. Through informative keynotes, real-world case studies and interactive conversations you’ll get all you need to drive genuine results through evidence backed policy.
At the Evidence Based Policy Summit you will learn how to:
- Use research to achieve real results
- Gain organisational buy-in to research-backed policy recommendations
- Capitalise on the full power of data
- Drive effective, cost efficient research and evidence collection
- Implement policy in a dynamic political landscape
- Build relationships across departments and with the private sector
- Understand the role behavioural economics plays in policy development
Joining us in 2019 we have over 16 speakers, including:
- Claire Murdoch, Strategy & Policy Director - Centre for Road Safety, Transport NSW
- Michael Frost, Group Head Primary Health Care & Veterans Group, Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- Paul Sariban, Director Policy & Legislation, Liquor & Gaming NSW
- John McCormack, Senior Manager Government & Community Relations, AGL
- and many more!
Head over to our website to see the full agenda, speakers and, most importantly, secure your tickets.
APO Subscribers are entitled to a 15% discount on all tickets. Simply use code APO15 at the checkout.