In the wake of digital, social and transformational disruption, public sector procurement leaders nationally and internationally must equip their departments and organisations with the tools and strategies to remain at the forefront of development.
Uniting government procurement leaders, Australia’s 3rd Annual Government Procurement Summit showcases the latest trends and opportunities in public sector procurement and cutting edge digital tools and systems. The summit also provides proven strategies to optimise your contract negotiation and framework optimisation, and enhance departmental agility.
Top 5 areas of government focus:
- Source to contract
- Vendor relationship management
- Enterprise resource planning
- Contract life-cycle management
- Fraud prevention
Attend this practical summit and learn how to:
- Increase procurement efficiency through digitisation, automation and innovation
- Implement a versatile procurement framework that promotes and demonstrates high standards of probity
- Get better procurement value by implementing innovative, agile purchasing methods
- Deliver whole-of-government outcomes by working collaboratively with departmental procurement teams
APO subscribers receive an exclusive 10% discount off the current price. Register here and reference VIP code WPXAPO1 to avail of the offer.