It is difficult to work in an environment that is not at the cutting edge of service delivery. If you’re not at the cutting edge, you get customer frustration, increase in customer contact and stress.
Over four days, you will be exposed to the best of the best in customer innovation and experience. Each day will explore a key theme of service innovation, customer experience, frontline service delivery and public sector leadership, delivering you leading case studies and hands-on masterclasses that will empower you with the knowledge to become a leader of innovation.
You will walk away knowing what success looks like, knowing how to implement the best of technology and, most of all, that ball of stress will be lifted off your shoulders.
At Government Customer Innovation Week you’ll learn how to:
- Innovate services through customer-centric policy design
- Drive a whole-of-organisation customer-centric approach to create seamless customer journeys
- Transform customer services through digitalisation
- Optimise frontline service delivery through automation and self-service platforms
- Collaborate across agencies to deliver seamless customer journeys through
- Enhance customer trust in government services
Delivered Across 4 Themed Days – The Choice is Yours!
The Government Customer Innovation Week is broken up into 4 themed days, and ticketing options allow you to choose the days that suit you best. So, you can hone in deeply on one area, or attend multiple days for a complete view of CX innovation. End-of-day masterclasses ensure you get the most from the day’s sessions.
We are happy to offer APO readers a special offer - use the code APO15 to get 15% off tickets.
Head over to our website to see the full agenda, speaker line up and secure tickets.