Women in Leadership Summit 2019 is back for its 4th year. We’re pumped because it’s going to be bigger and better than ever!
We’re bringing you an educationally focused event that will give you the tools to:
- turn meaningful commitment into purposeful action
- be a leader that acts with resolve and impact
- turn your organisation into an agent of change.
From inspiring keynotes to career-focused case studies and workshops, you’ll leave the Women in Leadership Summit 2019 with:
- the communication skills of a CEO
- the strategic thinking skills to solve complex problems
- the knowledge of how to be a mentor to help others achieve success
- the ability to implement organisational infrastructure for reaching equality
- an executive management toolkit like no other!
At #WILS19 you’ll hear from an amazing line up of speakers including:
- Australian media personality Carrie Bickmore
- famed Australian designer, author and stylist Alannah Hill
- Adobe ANZ Managing Director Suzanne Steel with a case study about global gender parity
- 4 male champions of change.
With many CEOs, entrepreneurs, managing directors and executives, our experts will help you become the leader your organisation needs.
We are happy to offer APO readers a special offer - use the code APO15 to get 15% off tickets.
Head over to our website to see the full agenda, speaker line up and secure tickets.
Join us at #WILS19.