It is time to put your ideas on partnerships and quality down on paper for the 4th annual Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) Conference, to be held at the Sofitel Melbourne, from 27-29 November. The Review Committee is inviting submissions for presentations and we are introducing several presentation formats this year.
At this year's conference, we will look at ways in which partnerships can drive quality, through collaboration with industry, professional accreditation bodies and regulatory authorities to benefit students, the higher education sector and Australian education.
Presentation formats: https://teqsaconference.squarespace.com/presentationtypes
- Overall presentation of 20 minutes, with 10 minutes for questions.
- Workshops are 60-minute, small group interactive sessions that focus on a specific issue or topic.
- All workshop proposals should include the intended audience, or participants (e.g. students, professional staff), an outline of proposed content and examples of exercises and/or skills to be demonstrated to attendees.
- Lightning talks offer presenters the opportunity to deliver a five-minute presentation.
- All sessions will be moderated and time limits will be strictly enforced.
- We are expecting a big turnout at this year’s conference and this is your opportunity to submit a paper which could be presented to over 700 representatives of your peers in the higher education sector. We are looking for submissions that will stimulate discussion, encourage new ideas and offer new ways for the sector to collaborate, to benefit students, stakeholders and providers.
For more information, please visit the TEQSA conference website and we look forward to hearing from you.
You can submit your abstract via https://www.teqsaconference.org.au/submissions