This practical course is designed to equip Senior Policy Officers with key knowledge and skills, to help you meet demanding aspects of your role and is built around five critical skill areas:
- Assessing policy priorities, opportunities and evidence
- Effective policy communication
- Stakeholder engagement and change management
- Policy implementation and risk management
- Evaluating outcomes
Ideal for attendees who have completed the Policy Officers Intensive, or for Senior Policy Officers seeking to extend their current knowledge and skills and to build team capability. So step up and take a hands-on approach to the complicated world of solving policy problems.
- Apply higher-level strategic thinking & influencing skills
- Navigate complexity, manage change, risk & opportunity
- Assess the quality & relevance of evidence & the context for policy change
- Improve stakeholder engagement & consultation processes to improve the relevance, reception & impact of policy
Book now with priority code QA1 for a 10% discount!
Click here for the event brochure
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711