How do I know I am creating positive social value? We’re all in this sector to make a positive impact, but do you know whether you’re actually achieving that goal? Social Value and Social Return on Investment (SROI) is an internationally recognised framework for understanding, measuring and valuing social, economic and environmental outcomes.
SVA run this two-day internationally accredited training course which unpacks Social Value and SROI and provides:
- An understanding of the background and philosophy behind Social Value
- Ability to understand, measure and value outcomes
- Knowledge of how to apply these principles in your organisation so you can prove and improve your impact
- All course materials and suggested readings
- A free 12-month individual membership to the Social Impact Measurement Network of Australia (SIMNA) so you can continue your professional development in impact measurement
This is not a dry ‘stand and deliver’ training – throughout the two days you will be learning as you apply the principles to real-life examples and sharing insights with your fellow trainees, who are just as passionate about impact measurement as you.
For more information and online bookings click on the link to course information
Sydney: 21 & 22 October 2019 – book here
Melbourne: 18 & 19 November 2019 – book here