Leading through reform and transformation is an increasingly common responsibility for leaders in the NSW Public Sector. But when push comes to shove, are you adapting your leadership style to accommodate change?
Join us to explore the challenges of driving change and strategic reform in times of uncertainty. Public Sector executives will share their leadership stories and help you enrich your professional network. Develop the skills, strategies and technical know-how to position yourself for career advancement.
- Develop agility through change & adversity
- Empower change in your organisation
- Drive collaborative stakeholder engagement
- Seize opportunities for career success
Featured Speakers Include:
- Narelle Underwood, NSW Surveyor General & Director, Survey Operations - NSW Department of Customer Service
- Tim Reardon, Secretary - Department of Premier & Cabinet NSW
- Anne Skewes, Deputy Secretary, Land & Housing Corporation - Department of Family & Community Services NSW
- Clare Beech, Assistant Commissioner, Director Clinical Operations - NSW Ambulance
View the full speaker line up and program here!
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Client Here for the Event Brochure
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711