The Department of Culture and the Arts has released this strategic plan, to articulate the role, vision, values and key priorities of the organisation.
The plan's objectives are:
- Deliver the State Government’s arts and culture priorities.
- Provide leadership through strong evidence-based policy, planning and legislative reform.
- Promote a diverse, vibrant and sustainable cultural sector.
- Ensure effective management of the State Government’s investment in culture and the arts.
- Establish efficient and effective business systems and processes.
- Develop a workforce that is engaged, capable, adaptable and agile.