Over four days, you will be exposed to a range of concepts and analytical tools that you can use to identify weaknesses and opportunities in your organisation’s operational arrangements. Once these vulnerabilities have been identified, you can use the information to help build a leaner, more robust system that is naturally resistant to corruption.
Through an examination of theoretical frameworks, case studies and practical activities, this workshop puts forward an approach to corruption prevention that builds on past successes in corruption risk management while making fuller use of the control that is inherent in well-designed and managed operational arrangements.
What will you learn?
- At the end of this program you will be better equipped to:
- understand the main elements of the control environment, their impacts on corruption prevention and how they integrate
- develop a deeper awareness of what may motivate corrupt conduct and how they can use motivation to create positive change
- understand the corruption prevention implications of organisation structures and boundaries
- comprehend the control inherent in tight operational arrangements, such as best-practice processes and performance metrics
- analyse operational arrangements for efficiency and effectiveness, identify points of weakness and the potential for corruption
Who should attend?
Executives and managers from all three tiers of government with operational responsibility for work areas that have significant vulnerability to corruption.
Who will lead the course?
Adam Shapiro - Senior Corruption Prevention Officer, Corruption Prevention Division at the NSW Independent Commission Against Corruption since June 2008. Read Adam's biography.
How much will it cost?
$AU 4,995 (inc. GST)
ANZSOG alumni receive a 15% discount*
* Every person that completes the Executive Masters of Public Administration, Executive Fellows Program, Towards Strategic Leadership or an international program becomes part of our alumni. Read more about our alumni community.
To enquire about this workshop, please complete the executive workshop enquiry form.
Read our cancellation, transfer and refund policy.